Roblox Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roblox Central

Discussion for all things Roblox. (roblox.com)

Welcome to the new forum! Any suggestions you have are greatly appreciated.
WARNING: Before referring anyone to this website, Please read this topic

4 posters

Not much posters.../Feelings about the present.

Gileas
    Gileas
    A Regular
    A Regular

Not much posters.../Feelings about the present. Empty Not much posters.../Feelings about the present.

Post by Gileas Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:39 pm

Short Version: Yeah... Geez. I really wish you guys would post. I want the old days back. When I first met earth, Meelo, and Jfeather. Back when we were close friends.. But now thats probably broken.. Sad

Long Version:
    Everyone's being seperated slowly... Its sad. I want the regular roblox to come back.. All Hats hats hats. I lost all respect for it. I want the old days to come. The Golden Age of Roblox. When I first met Earth, Jfeather, and Meelo. The game was good, had bugs, but was good. Now.. Roblox just focuses on ADDING ADDING ADDING. Instead of going back and fixing it. Vehicle Seats ruined lots of people's ideas. Such as Meelo's. I mean whats the point of scripting now? You get your place up... then its just going to be replaced by some redundant "SLIDE DOWN INTO SHOOP-DA-WHOOP!!!!111!" Or "SLIDE TO VIP!~!1!1!1" Or "BUILD AND BE A FAMILY" And all that junk... I seriously hate what Roblox has become.. They won't even let us express our feelings! I made a thread, but it got deleted for no reason! Its sad..
    Jfeather
    Admin

Not much posters.../Feelings about the present. Empty Re: Not much posters.../Feelings about the present.

Post by Jfeather Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:58 pm

Gileas wrote:Short Version: Yeah... Geez. I really wish you guys would post. I want the old days back. When I first met earth, Meelo, and Jfeather. Back when we were close friends.. But now thats probably broken.. Sad

Long Version:
    Everyone's being seperated slowly... Its sad. I want the regular roblox to come back.. All Hats hats hats. I lost all respect for it. I want the old days to come. The Golden Age of Roblox. When I first met Earth, Jfeather, and Meelo. The game was good, had bugs, but was good. Now.. Roblox just focuses on ADDING ADDING ADDING. Instead of going back and fixing it. Vehicle Seats ruined lots of people's ideas. Such as Meelo's. I mean whats the point of scripting now? You get your place up... then its just going to be replaced by some redundant "SLIDE DOWN INTO SHOOP-DA-WHOOP!!!!111!" Or "SLIDE TO VIP!~!1!1!1" Or "BUILD AND BE A FAMILY" And all that junk... I seriously hate what Roblox has become.. They won't even let us express our feelings! I made a thread, but it got deleted for no reason! Its sad..

Yep, it's gone Gileas. You'll just have to accept that. I would post more often, but no one else seems to want to post either, and school doesn't help that any. I've always been supporting Roblox and hoping it would take it's head out of the sand, but it's not going to, and it probably won't for quite a while.

So, just do what I do. Absolutely only favorite places that you literally say "Wow" at. Never, ever click the "Games" button, unless you want to see what new crappy places there are now. Online communities can never be perfect, but if you are willing to invite people who have a decent ability to see what places are better then the rest, invite them to here! If we get a good community here, we can have a good connection of people and places, and we can share them with each other, hopefully being able to find good places and just have fun again.

Long story short, you have to find the gold within Roblox, and that's tougher now. But it's still totally possible, and the more people that we show that there's more to Roblox then "Falling down a Hole", the better off we can be.

That's just my 2 cents.
    Meelo
    Meelo
    Admin

Not much posters.../Feelings about the present. Empty Re: Not much posters.../Feelings about the present.

Post by Meelo Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:35 pm

The only way to fix it is through the admins.
    You need a lot of organizing which is difficult with the modbot.
    Earth
    Earth
    Admin

Post by Earth Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:51 am

I'm getting a lot of homework.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content